Job description: Project Manager (Junior)– BI & Analytics
Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
- In your new role as “BI Project Manager (f/m/d)” you will be responsible for the implementation of our Business Intelligence Solutions globally.
- You will be a key member of our globally distributed team of Architects, Project Managers and Service Managers with the full responsibility for architecture, design and development of individual Business Intelligence solutions
- Design enterprise wide datamodels and Dashboards on state of the art BI platforms (HANA, SAP BW/4HANA, Snowflake) and new future oriented cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- You will collaborate intensively within this team as well as with the business, with external partners and within the whole Siemens IT organisation globally in order to satisfy expectations and priorities of our customers.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure.
- You will ensure the projects meet the expectations concerning time, budget, technical and financial results, user experience and down times.
- In your role as Project Manager you will report to the individual Steering Committee. In your role as employee of Siemens Mobility IT you will report to our head of the IT Infrastructure Hub in India.
What do I bring with me?
- The cornerstone of your professional success is a degree in IT, informatics or business informatics. Alternatively, you can show a comparable training in conjunction with corresponding additional qualifications
- > 8 years experience in leading projects with intercultural teams
- lead experience in technical and functional design of Business Intelligence solutions or datamodelling on relational database technologies within larger projects or services
- In-depth knowledge of business processes (Controlling, Logistics, etc.)
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Very good English skills (minimum C1)
- Very good communication and presentation skills on management and expert level.
- Very good intercultural collaboration skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Experience in the management of service providers.
- Strategic thinking.
- Flexibility to work with people in different time zones, e.g. Europe
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time