- Completion of key activities to support the monthly closing process, including:
- Analysis of key accounts, and alignment with business stakeholders, to determine any required booking of needed accruals or adjustments.
- Ensure compliance with key controls related to closing processes, and maintenance of required documentation to support these activities.
- Perform critical trend and variance analyses during monthly close process, and support completion of P&L and Balance Sheet Analytics, identifying drivers of financial results, and providing validation that monthly financials are accurate prior to closing the books. Interact with key Finance stakeholders in other areas of the business to derive commentary and bridge items as needed.
- Preparation of Monthly Flash reporting for NAM, including the following components therein:
- Preparation of In-Vivo Orders reporting data, in alignment with Business Analytics team and Business Line Controllers
- Monthly Revenue estimation by business line
- Consolidation of volume data for all NAM businesses, ensuring reporting is complete and correct by relevant depth structure
- Participation in preparation of associated commentary on volume results
- Analysis and Reconciliation of key accounts
- Develop financial models to streamline existing processes and enhance understanding of financial results and value flows.
- Effectively analyze and assess processes within scope of role, drive improvements and efficiencies, and identify KPI’s.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and work on project teams as required.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.