Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
• Implements innovative Products and Solution Development processes and tools by utilizing his/her expertise in the field of responsibility.
Knowledge and Experience
• Experience in research and development processes (Software based solutions and products) ; in commercial topics; in implementation of strategies , POC’s
• Experience in expert functions like Software Development / Architecture, Software Testing
• Exposure to and working experience in the relevant Siemens sector domain (Industry, Energy, Healthcare, Infrastructure and Cities) required.
• International experience with global projects and collaboration with intercultural team with 4 - 7 years’ of experience on developing software solutions with various Application programming languages.
• Proven experience in Data Engineering and Analytics
• Strong command of Python
language + Data Science Ecosystem (Pandas, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, NumPy
• Professional in Data Engineering and building data pipelines, implementing Algorithms in a distributed environment
• Build automated ETL pipelines for a wide variety of data sources
• Experience with developing and deploying web applications on the cloud with solid grasp of one or more of the following like Flask, DJango
• Drive adoption of Cloud technology for data processing and warehousing
• Experience in working with multiple databases, especially with NoSQL world
• Good understanding/expertise in building REST APIs/ Micro services architecture
• Experience or knowledge on Java would be added advantage
• Understanding of Webserver, Load Balancer and deployment process / activities
• Advanced level knowledge of software development life cycle and software engineering process.
• Experience in Jira, Confluence will be an added advantage.
• Experience with Agile/Lean development methods using Scrum
• Experience in Rapid Programming techniques and TDD
• Takes strong initiatives and highly result oriented
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time