2. Leading the design and implementation of research projects in a way consistent with international standards and in the interest of Siemens and the partner.
3. Manage the collaboration process from identifying a partner, project design, project implementation, milestone follow-up, completion of data collection, storage and presentation and final closure of the projects
4. Prepare and write scientific papers and case studies together with external partners to ensure the work has impact in the scientific community.
5. Demonstrate purpose, process and results of collaboration projects as requested, internally and externally.
6. Offer help and advice on topics related to research and to help meet customer requirements for research.
7. Support to liaise with the other medical imaging departments in Siemens.
8. Offer research related cases and feedbacks based on HQ request.
Your qualifications and experience:
Internationality, either by study abroad or demonstration of International work is mandatory
Excellent command of English, both written and spoken is essential.
Basic Medical knowledge is a clear plus for collaboration scientist with non-Medical background.
Experience publishing and presenting scientific work to the Medical community
Positive attitude, out-going personality, hard-working, and open-minded
Motivation and capability for self-learning is highly regarded, as well as willingness and availability to travel
PhD or MD in Clinical medicine/ Biomedical engineering/ Medical physics
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time