Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to lead the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from conceptualization, design, and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM), and digital manufacturing converge through PLM. For more information on our products and services, please visit https://www.siemens.com/plmProfessional Services team ensures our customers get maximum value out of their investment together with Siemens and our Digital Twin. How? Implementing our integrated Industry 4.0 portfolio: integrate solutions for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Electronic Design Automation (EDA), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM), Embedded Software and Internet of Things (IoT) supported by Siemens Advantage Success Program and demonstrating our experience, PLM standard methodologies, and tools to quickly and expertly deliver our values solutions.
Insight into the role
As a Senior Operations Specialist, you will support the Delivery function within the Services Siemens DISW Organization. This role will apply the NextGen Services Automation understanding with specific knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of complex and varied tasks. The role will typically operate under supervision, however, will perform his/her tasks independently in the areas of opportunity management, project administration, process and tools, global policies, pricing agreements, services forecasting, and tracking.
- Opportunity Management
- Create Services Opportunity for Transactional Projects and Change Orders
- Create/Update Margin Estimation Worksheet and upload to Financial Force
- Update Booked Orders Forecast
- Update Revenue Pipeline Forecast
- Create SOW/LSDA for Transactional Business
- Coordinate/Initiate Approval Workflows
- Manage Opportunity Status for Transactional Business
- Create PSA Delivery Project
- Project Management
- Common tasks For Non-Transactional and Transactional Projects
- Validate Opportunity/Service Estimate with Approved SOW
- Initiate Budget Approval Workflow
- Assign PM to Project
- Identify and assign Customers in SAP
- Confirm/Control Project Financials
- Prepare Billing & Revenue Recognition
- Final Review of Project Financials before Closure
- Mark Project Status to “Closed” to Financially Close Project after All Financials Finalized
- Manage Purchases (PR) in SAP
- Review and approve External Invoice
- Transactional Project Specific Tasks
- Set Resource Request to “Ready to Staff”
- Communicate Resource Assignment to Customer
- Manage Contract Structure
- Verify Hours delivered - Time Approval
- Manage Project Financials
- University degree level or relevant industrial experience
- Typically requires 4-6 years experience in an Opportunity to the Delivery role.
- Experience achieved in a Multi-National company environment.
- Determines methods and procedures for new assignments. It may be an informal team leader, participant of a community of practice, provide training and support to others.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential for international sites
As well as competitive salary and benefits, we offer a collaborative working environment with some of the best minds in the business, meaningful projects with exciting clients, and long-term career prospects.
Location? Ideally, you will be located in either Barcelona, Bilbao, or Madrid but, for the right person and with regular travel a necessity, we’re open to discussing other locations within Spain.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time