Regional Controlling is responsible for part of controlling operations including business planning, reporting and analysis and performance controlling, etc., with defined responsible scope in a team of controlling function of sales unit and supports to Sales Controlling SM and RGM/RCM for compliant and accountable organization management.
What will you do if join us?
Working together with the industry’s experienced engineers, You will:
- Ensures coherence with superior Controlling standards, policies and procedures, adopts respective processes, responsible for assigned tasks of sales unit controlling operations incl. budgeting, business analyzing, forecasting and performance controlling and support Controlling Manager for compliant and accountable organization management.
- Coordinates budget planning processes, prepares and consolidates budget planning and derives respective forecasts.
- Monitors financial performance, provides KPI analyzes, and prepares business report to support management business analysis, strategy and implementation.
- Implement proper cost reporting and controlling, support sales incentive target setting and calculation.
- Perform ICS checking and continually improve the process and results with related team.
- Journal booking, fixed asset checking and recording.
- Other tasks assigned by superior.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in finance or economic related majors.
- With a minimum of 5 years professional finance/commercial management within a multinational environment or foreign investment company.
- Rich knowledge in finance & Tax.
- Good communication and learning skills.
- Good SAP and office software knowledge.
- Fluent English in reading and writing.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time