Senior Communications Consultant Asia Pacific
Job Family: Communications
As a member of the Siemens Mobility communications team, the effective planning and implementation of the communications strategy within the region Asia Pacific is the main responsibility. Thus, proactively supporting the marketing and business objectives of Siemens Mobility in the respective market.
In Detail this covers
- The development and implementation of comprehensive communication concepts for Siemens Mobility Asia Pacific, including corporate communications, media relations, marketing/demand generation and employee communications.
- Building a powerful 360° communication strategy for SMO in the region
- Active contribution to the digitalization of the Communications function and driving marketing automation as well as Sales supporting initiatives (e.g. Demand Generation, Account-based Marketing, Tender Communications)
- Ensure a seamless integration of local messages and tactics into the global communication strategy and goals
- Working in close collaboration and co-creation (where possible) with other departments (BU’s and Segments Sales, BD & Strategy, Regions, HR, SAG, etc.) and cooperate as an integral member of the global SMO CC team to leverage synergies between Headquarter and Region.
- Ensure consistent messaging across all deliverables to effectively represent the company’s brand and solutions to customers, prospects, employees, partners and media
- Provide content for existing SMO channels that help drive marketing and communication objectives as a part of the complete communications program.
- Drive regional fairs and events and measuring their success with clearly defined KPIs
- Plan, draft and check corporate communications documents including press releases, corporate statements, presentations, briefing papers, message papers and management board speeches
- Screen and evaluate customer, business partner and above all competitor communication activities.
Required skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing, or related area. Master or MBA is desired.
- At least 10 years of experience with internal and external communications, as well as Social Media Management and B2B Social Media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram).
- Research and monitoring of topics, trends, and best practices in communications are a natural part of your professional expertise
- You are proficient in content management platforms and Marketing Automation Tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with multi-stakeholders internally and externally
- Ability to work independently as well as great team player with good interpersonal skills and excellent organizational skills
- Experience working within the mobility industry would be beneficial, however business to business experience is essential.
- Previous experience working for a large, international and matrix structured organizations.
- Strong stakeholder managements skills, especially within C-level and executive team members.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time