As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 200 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as People & Organization Admin Operator and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Hire-to-Retire business line delivers a variety of innovative Human Resources services along the complete lifecycle of an employee - from onboarding to off-boarding! We also provide services related to HR Administration, Payroll, Equity & Benefits and much more!What role will you play?
- · Execution of tasks related to Human Resources Administration for the Nordic countries;
- · Data and employee lifecycle event management related to employees (from onboarding to termination);
- · Management of employee related organizational structure (cost center, org unit, manager);
- · Reporting;
- · Management of master data error correction.
We are looking for:
- · Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in HR, Economics, IT, Social Sciences or similar;
- · Minimum / 2 years of experience in similar functions or with administration task;
- · Fluency in English (written and spoken) is mandatory. Knowledge of a Nordic language (Finnish, Danish, Swedish) is a plus;
- · Solid IT background: MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel and Outlook) (Workday will be considered a strong plus);
- · Team player, with a strong customer focus, results and quality orientation;
- · Reliable, organized, autonomous and with strong communication skills;
- · "Dynamic” - flexible to change task due to automation of assigned activities.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time