Mode of Employment: Limited
Part Time: 17,5 h/week
Headed to the future? Hop right in.
Industrial edge computing means data generated is processed at source and never leaves the location; and abstracted data may be forwarded for further processing to a central cloud. This together with Industrial 5G, TSN and programmable networking technologies are major building blocks for future industrial communication.
What part will you play?
- Programmable network concepts with integrated intelligence (AI & ML), Use of Federated Learning for industrial network management
- Digital twin of communication networks for predictive network behaviour using network simulation/emulation tools
- Use case: "Programmable control of controllers" for end-to-end connectivity services: Combination/interaction of 5G RAN controller & TSN controller
- Research on state of the art in the field of programmable industrial networks
- Novel concepts for predictive industrial networks
- Design and develop demonstrator
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You have successfully completed Masters degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering/ Physics or comparable
- You have solid programming skills
- You have practical experience of 5G, TSN, Kubernetes, Container/Docker and general networking topics
- You are highly motivated, independent thinking with creativity
- You have practical experience with either TensorFlow or PyTorch is a plus
- You are passionate about solving real-world problems
- You have excellent communication skills with a strong hold in the English language in oral and written form.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Part-time