Siemens DI SW is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
We are seeking highly motivated, responsible and self-starting Product Engineer to join our team in Rabat, Morocco.Main Responsibilities
- Enable customers to successfully analyze and eliminate transistor-level EM/IR issues.
- Define and spec new features based on customer needs and product strategy.
- Build tight customer relationships.
- Partner with engineering to agree on specification details and test cases.
- Manage customer and internal stakeholder expectations.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or any related field. MS degree is highly preferred.
- +3 years of relevant experience in the semiconductor IC design or EDA industry.
- Experienced in analog design, transistor-level IR/EM analysis, transistor-level simulation, parasitic extraction, and cell characterization.
- Strong script-programming skills with languages such as TCL, Perl, Python, shell, etc.
- Familiar with Unix/Linux operating systems is a must!
- Previous experience with product development is a huge plus!
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with cross-functional, distributed teams.
- Ability to write comprehensive marketing or product requirement specifications in English.
- Excellent proficiency with spoken and written English.
- Willingness to travel.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities, and strong communication skills.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary and a generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software SARL
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time