- Providing technical support to customers via telephone and other electronic means, and at customer locations.
- Assisting customers in deploying Siemens EDA's software to solve design challenges.
- Tracking and updating customer issues using defined Siemens EDA's processes and tracking tools.
- Developing and delivering technical presentations and trainings on new features and product updates.
- Developing technical content for Siemens EDA's knowledgebase, developing application notes and customer success stories
- Communicating customers' technical requirements as well as customer issues to product division and sales team.
- Working collaboratively with the customer and team members to ensure mutual success.
- BS or MS (preferred) in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- More than 5 years of experience in Semiconductor or EDA field.
- This experience should include some of the following: Verilog HDL simulation, Verification
- Methodology, Language such as SV/UVM.
- Knowledge of the SystemC/C++, Formal Verification and CDC is a plus.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Capability to navigate within customer organizations and mobility to work with customers on-site.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with external customers and internal engineering staff.
- Prior experience in customer support, training, and deployment.
- Ambitious, proactive, a strong team player, willing to accept challenges and learn new technologies and methodologies.
- Fluent in English is a must.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.