- Providing customer technical support via telephone and other electronic means and at customer locations.
- Assisting customers in deploying Siemens EDA's software to solve design challenges.
- Tracking and updating customer issues using defined Siemens EDA's processes and tracking tools.
- Developing and delivering technical presentations and training on new features and product updates.
- Developing technical content for Siemens EDA's knowledgebase, developing application notes and customer success stories
- Communicating customers' technical requirements and customer issues to the product division and sales team.
- Working collaboratively with the customer and team members to ensure mutual success.
- BS in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science.
- 5+ years of experience in the Semiconductor or EDA field, including Verilog HDL, Simulation, and Verification.
- Experience with Methodology, Language such as SV/UVM.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Capability to navigate within customer organizations and mobility to work with customers on-site.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with external customers and internal engineering staff.
- Prior experience in customer support, training, and deployment.
- Ambitious, proactive, strong team player, willing to accept challenges and learn new technologies and methodologies.
- MS in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Knowledge of the SystemC/C++, Formal Verification, and CDC.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
If you reside in the Bay Area, the salary range for this position is $123,840 to $233,280, with 20% of this being an annual incentive target. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees), or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.