- Providing customer technical support via telephone and other electronic means and at customer locations.
- Assisting customers in deploying Siemens EDA's software to solve design challenges.
- Tracking and updating customer issues using defined Siemens EDA's processes and tracking tools.
- Developing and delivering technical presentations and training on new features and product updates.
- Developing technical content for Siemens EDA's knowledgebase, developing application notes and customer success stories
- Communicating customers' technical requirements and customer issues to the product division and sales team.
- Working collaboratively with the customer and team members to ensure mutual success.
- BS in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Semiconductor or EDA field.
- This experience should include some of the following: Verilog HDL simulation and Verification.
- Methodology, Language such as SV/UVM.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Capability to navigate within customer organizations and mobility to work with customers on-site.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with external customers and internal engineering staff.
- Prior experience in customer support, training, and deployment.
- Ambitious, proactive, strong team player, willing to accept challenges and learn new technologies and methodologies.
- MS in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Knowledge of the SystemC/C++, Formal Verification, and CDC.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors, and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the courts address the issue. We will monitor the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to comply with federal law. If this pause is lifted, you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements and accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.