Job Description: Software Engineer -M365 Architect
Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
Here's where you make the difference
- In your new role as “M365 – Architect” you will be in direct contact with our business units and responsible to provide solutions to the small and mid-scale business use cases using M365 tool kit – SharePoint Online, PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI, Teams, Planner etc.
- Your new role covers solution offering (70%) and custom development (30%) to building on Low to No Code solutions, starting with Power platform directly with business units to understand requirements, create user stories, give demo, and ensure to deliver applications into production
- You will lead and participate workshops to present solutions to other business units in Siemens
- You will ask to answer a large variety of questions from the business regarding best practice and troubleshooting of M365 solutions
- You will collaborate and participate in Scrum ceremonies
- In your role, you will report to the individual Project Manager and as employee of Siemens Mobility IT you will report to our head of the IT Infrastructure Hub in India.
What do I bring with me?
- Strong knowledge in M365 tools– SharePoint Online, PowerApps, Power Automate.
- Experienced in PowerApps, Power Automate and SharePoint online development and consulting
- Broad knowledge on other M365 tools like – Teams, Planner, PowerBI, OneDrive, Outlook, yammer, Sway, Stream, Project, etc
- Minimum 2 years of development and 1 year of consulting experience
- Able to analyse user requirements and translate into technical requirements
- Interest in learning new technologies and Experience with Office and Microsoft 365 technologies
- Experienced in managing teams of 2-3 developers
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT
- Very good English skills
- Very good communication and presentation skills on management and expert level
- Very good intercultural collaboration skills
- Highly self-motivated
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to craft the future of autonomous systems
- Extraordinary researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace diversity
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time