Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Executing complex generator service projects and/or modernization orders, supporting negotiations, supporting field service activities, resolving product issues, and developing products/solutions relevant for generator services.
- Leading & driving Stator modernization design activities such as Stator Core Restacking: Donut Core stacking, partial restacking, and other core modernizations.
- Executing other Stator modernization design activities such as complete Stator Rewinding, partial stator winding repairs and replacement, etc.
- Driving service R&D initiatives and defining technicalities of the complex projects
- Lead the projects and conduct Design Reviews to ensure the achievement of technical requirements of engineering projects.
- Interact with Customers for complex technical issues during project execution or site issues, negotiations, and product promotions.
- Operational support for issues related to (but not limited to) generator stator, rotor, exciters/collectors, and interface areas (Seals, coupling, Auxiliary/piping interface, etc.)
- Analyze and interpret the information from field (testing data and/or operational data); Make recommendations regarding suitable repairs, modifications, modernizations, and operation of generators/exciters.
- Communicate technically complex and commercially sensitive information on various internal and external platforms.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.E. / B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (from a reputed institute) or M.E. / M.Tech. with more than 15 years of relevant experience on turbogenerators
- Experience on Generator Service activities, such as leading modernization projects, establishing repair methods, supporting field outages and factories.
- May require travelling to the Customers and outage Site(s) on short notice
- 24/7 availability for potential site issues and Customer support, as and when required
- Experience in the domain of Generator Service Engineering is desired
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and Team Player
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time