Then come and join our global team as Clinical Decision Support & Digital Business Manager (f/m/d) Computed Tomography (CT), to shape the best possible holistic offering surrounding our scanners for the future.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible and you drive the interfaces for successful marketing operations of the clinical decision support systems like syngo (e.g. syngo.via and syngo Carbon) and Digital Health (DH) like (e.g. Companions) products in the CT business line
- You are coordinating the marketing activities with clinical marketing and establish the right interfaces with the rest of the organization to leverage on the digital business opportunities with compelling offerings that surround the scanners
- You serve as the interface of the marketing team with different departments of the organization with the goal of streamlining the information flow related to different steps of the products lifecycle
- Successful strategic overall planning and positioning of our post-processing and clinical decision support systems is part of your responsibility
- You understand basic marketing KPIs and have an active role in shaping the successful roadmaps by identifying the latest and future market trends with regards to clinical decision support and digital products
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Computed tomography
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a degree in the area of marketing, general business, engineering, health service or a comparable discipline
- You have many years’ experience in the area of healthcare
- You have profound knowledge in marketing methods (e.g. marketing plans, go2market, etc.)
- General clinical, technological and image post-processing knowledge in Computed Tomography would be considered as a strong plus
- Prior experience with CT syngo.via applications would also be considered as a strong plus
- You have professional presentation skills, including media preparation (PPT, video, etc.)
Your attributes and skills:
- Strong communication skills are part of your profile, and you are fluent in English (verbal and in writing), to communicate with your international colleagues without any problems. German would be considered a plus
- You are an excellent collaborator that works well in team environments
- You are results oriented and you have strong analytical skills being able to operate successfully with multi-tasking projects
- Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work on a mobile basis (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60 percent of the respective working hours
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time