Siemens Smart Infrastructure employees, currently living and working within the United States, will not be required to relocate for this opportunity, however, external applicants will be required to live within the Dallas-Fort Worth metro and will be required to report into the Irving, TX, office 2-3 days / week.
Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
This critical lead Collections role will support the related Siemens business unit and work directly with the Collection Supervisors to ensure optimal receivables coverage and administration is realized for related portfolios. The optimal candidate must demonstrate the ability to support portfolio collections with direct contact and account resolution actions for both customers and internal business partners.
- Collect on and obtain payment for assigned Accounts Receivable portfolio
- Execute collection plan for assigned accounts, including resolving any billing disputes
- Communicate customer collection issues to appropriate Siemens’ stakeholder(s) for assistance, if warranted
- Recommend credit extensions and/or legal action where necessary
- Prepare and distribute customer statements, invoices and other financial reports
- Ensure timely and accurate cash application for monies placed on customer account
- Process credit card payments
- Arrange payment plans with delinquent customers
- Actively learn and utilize all computer-based collections applications and tools as instructed by your Siemens manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related financial field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years finance/accounting experience as it relates to the accounts receivable collection process and transaction management
- Tiered collection practice knowledge
- Knowledge and use of advanced electronic collection systems
- Knowledgeable with complex, integrated financial systems.
- Experience working within construction industry collections, especially with liens and bonds, preferred
- Detailed oriented with good organizational, verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without current or future need for employer sponsored work authorization.
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.