SPA Procurement Engineer 采购工程师
What are my responsibilities?
- Preparing and conducting contract and price negotiations to contribute to the profitability of the company
- Pinpointing of procurement strategies to ensure the long-term, cost-effective supply of materials
- Implementing alternative procurement sources to minimize stock replacement times, inventory levers and costs.
- Maintain contacts with interface partners to recognize developments (in market, demand, etc) and exert influence accordingly
- Monitoring the national and international market to bring new suppliers, product derivatives, and product innovations into purchasing portfolio
- Producing price forecasts and internal figures to supply basic data for corporate planning (costing data) and reporting
- Monitoring contractual agreements to prepare renegotiations/subsequent negotiations, initiate appropriate measures and guarantee suppliers.
- Undertake supplier management to acquire the best suppliers and guarantee an optimum supply chain.
- Participating in working groups to inform oneself and others about the product/supplier policy and to exert influence accordingly.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or above degree.
- 2-5 years’ procurement experience in multinational companies.
- 2-5 years’ projects business experience is preferred.
- Good command of negotiation skills, professional expertise and quality knowledge.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Power Automation Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time