Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Let's make the difference together!
Siemens EDA is one of the top tier suppliers in the Electronic Design Automation industry and part of Siemens DI. As a technology leader, the company offers innovative solutions for electronic hardware and software design.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactively. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development.
Join our team as “Technical Product Owner (m/f/d) Automotive Embedded Systems” in our office in Villingen-Schwenningen or Munich.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Leading of customer software projects within the Automotive Business Unit
- Project, feature development, test and delivery planning
- Risk, Change, Error and Release management
- Ensure that projects are delivered in time, in budget and according to defined quality standards
- Participation in accounting and quotation process in close cooperation with the sales organization
- Take role as product owner when required
- Leading of feature/function workshops for requirement elicitation, software design, integration and test
- Close cooperation with engineering team to ensure deliverables
- Close interaction with customers to manage all phases of project execution
What you need to realize what matters
- Eight or more years of Project Management experience in automotive embedded systems
- Strong knowledge of agile project management methodologies
- Project management certification (IPMA, PMP)
- Good knowledge of A-SPICE and Functional Safety (ISO 26262) processes
- Good technical background in automotive ECU (Software) development
- Strong communication, presentation, and social skills.
- Customer and Supplier/Sub-supplier management.
- Candidate should be able to demonstrate strong target orientation, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in German and English language
What more do I need to know?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, we drive the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Mr. Yannick Kaufmann.
Come and learn more about Siemens Software: Mission / Vision and our software portfolio - or visit our homepage.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time