If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.8 billion and had around 34,200 employees worldwide.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Manage the Portfolio of Signalling Projects executed in Singapore, managing a team of ~100 local members.
- Ensure the Portfolio of Signalling Projects is delivered on Quality, Time and Costs, as per contract & customer requirements and Siemens Mobility expectations
- Establishes, maintains, and reinforces the competency of Project Managers
- Manages resources and staffing to support on-going Signalling Projects
- Leads and coaches the Project Managers
- Ensures PM@Siemens processes and tools are used efficiently
- Improves the controlling/tracking of the performance of the Signalling Portfolio using new digital tools and initiatives
- Works closely with the Head of CPMs to ensure financial KPIs of projects are maximized (revenue, profit and cash).
- Collaborates with the other functional departments for the overall success of Projects (Procurement, Logistics, PMO, Engineering, etc.).
- Participates and supports bid/sales activities on future Signalling opportunities, ensuring Project Execution tasks are well defined and catered.
- Collaborates with the other Project Execution departments (Telecomunications, Electrification, Depot, Digitalization) in Singapore, looking for synergies and opportunities.
- Collaborates with the other Project Execution teams in ASEAN countries, looking for synergies and opportunities.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics or equivalent fields from recognized university; Master Degree will be considered.
- Large Project Management knowledge in railway domain from design to hand over to customer.
- At least, 10 years of experience in signaling rail domain; deep knowledge of signaling technical design and solutions
- Proven track record in managing and working with multi-cultural teams
- International working experience, dealing with global teams, multi-location.
- Experience in dealing with customers and complex stakeholders landscape.
- Strong business orientation and analytics skills
- Team player who is analytical, highly motivated and independent with excellent team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Languages: Basic German will be an advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time