Do you want to be part of an award-winning company that puts its people at the centre of everything it does? Come and join Siemens Mobility Limited, we are ranked by Glassdoor as one best places to work in the UK!
In this role you will Complete a range of professional duties pertaining to IT User Engagement according to defined targets and processes, in an assigned area of work, team or organizational unit. You will ensure workplace IT solutions are used effectively and in line with IT standards and Information Security rules. You will also consult and facilitate user interaction with ordering of IT services/assets and support users with IT issues not solved according expectations.
What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure workplace IT solutions are used effectively
- User productivity by providing a one-stop process
- Improve requirement definition by user feedback and support experience, thus improve quality of final solution
- Identify and submit functional improvements of current services to enhance end user experience based on user feedback and/or recurring complaints/incidents.
- Facilitate users involvement during implementation and thus shortening adaptation, ramp-up and change management phase. Improving quality of final solution. Participate in quality gate for projects and new services to represent end user perspective and ensure enhanced user experience. Active contributor to the demand management processes (as per defined by FITS).
- Reflect as-is situation of assets in appropriate asset management systems. Ensure data quality. Provide basis for asset optimization initiatives. Provide a seamless experience for end users to order/delete standard hardware and software service catalog items. Manage and maintain adequate stock of new/used end user IT assets/peripherals (e.g. laptops, keyboards, etc.) to support continued business operations where required including disposal. Daily operational issues with suppliers. Responsibility for IT assets budget. Accountability and responsibility for the asset & configuration management process (as per FITS definition). Active Contributor to selection of end-user IT Asset suppliers.
- Verifies, orders and approves hardware and software (standard, non standard)
- Provide end user related feedback to product responsible and develop improvements
- Give proactive feedback and ensure regular interaction.
- Performs end-user support (e.g. on-site support, VIP support, relocation, supervision of on-site activities of providers, etc.) and/or service desk service.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Quality Improvement and Change management methodologies expertise.
- Extensive knowledge of Siemens Policies, Procedures and standards.
- Collaboration and Communication across Teams, Departments and Countries.
- ITIL V3 experience. Mainly Incident and problem management
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 381,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do I need to know?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance, and pension.
We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time