Then come and join our global team as a Working Student (f/m/d) and work in a dynamic and aspiring Treasury Operations Team. Don’t miss the chance to acquire insights on how to setup treasury systems.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will support the team with treasury topics and tests regarding the future IT systems within Treasury and new reporting processes
- You will apply your knowledge to finance business use cases in the financial data analytics, research, and set up of risk KPIs (e.g. Value-at-Risk, Cashflow-at-Risk), as well as valuation models
- You will expand existing documentation instruments and provide support in project related tasks (e.g. work off test cases)
- You will have the chance to expand existing (machine learning) models to improve prediction accuracy and investigate novel data sources to improve the existing analytical framework
- You will support the team with data governance related topics
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- Ideally you have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Business or Data Science, Statistics Mathematics with focus on financial/economic contexts and now you have just started with your Master’s degree
- Previous experience gained through training or internship in banking, insurance, stock exchange, treasury or comparable areas is highly preferred
- You have well-founded knowledge of finance topics, ideally in the financial risk domain
Your attributes and skills:
- You are willing to support tests regarding the future IT systems within Treasury and new reporting processes
- You will commit yourself to investigate errors down to the last detail
- You have a quick grasp, committed, and enjoy working in a team
- Expertise in database (SQL), statistical programming (Python (Pandas, Numpy)) and BI-Tools (Qlik Sense, Power BI) is a plus
- You are passionate of financial data analytics
- We welcome candidates who are available for at least 12 months and you have the opportunity to work from home
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us:
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time