We are looking for a C++ mid-level or senior software developer who has hands-on experience in software development with various technologies to join our new team that develops control software for a new generation of Point-of-Care diagnostic devices (refer here for the existing Point-of-Care product lines: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/point-of-care-testing.
We use agile methods of software development and apply best engineering practices to create a high-quality product that helps to save lives around the globe.
More about our projects can be found at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/sk/kariera-v-dc
As a C++ Software Developer you will:
· work on software for embedded computers used in advanced medical diagnostics.
· implement required functionality in C++ code and
· perform relevant unit and integration tests.
· support the creation of a fully automated release environment.
What are we expecting?
· Proven contribution in complex software projects for 3 or more years. The project(s) main technologies should be around the C++ language
· Knowledge of how to design C++ applications running on Linux.
· Ability to understand kernel drivers /at least for serial devices/ and hardware simulation in virtual machines
· Understand and have working experience with the majority of the following tools:
o Visual Studio
o Windows virtual machine
o MATLAB + MATLAB Coder
Personality requirements and skills:
· Proactive and self-directed work style
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills
· Good aptitude for learning new technologies
· Ability to work in a team environment
• Adjustable standing
desk as a standard
• MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
• Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
• Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Participation in world-famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
• Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within the company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
• Training and development program (business and product training, e-learning, language courses, soft skills training,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sports centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergartens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: starting from 2200 € brutto /month + VAR* depending on the seniority level of the candidate.
*We are required by law
to disclose the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions.
We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our
compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employees fairly, about the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates to our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time