We are an R&D center located in Prague and our goal is to develop a new generation of devices to control railway traffic. The modernization of the railway tracks is a trending topic worldwide and we are offering them modern, digitalized solutions such as a distributed network of railway control modules, train onboard devices, or a completely new concept of level-crossing.
What does our R&D look like?
Our Prague department consists of more than 100 developers, testers, and other experts. We are developing both software and hardware products with full product responsibility. We take care of the complete development process – from architecture concepts to final validation.
What will be your task?
- Develop fail-safe hardware for rail automation products
- Design circuit diagrams and support PCB layout
- Implementation of FPGA architecture
- Test and bug-fix prototypes, support type test (inc. climatic, vibration, EMC compatibility)
- Analyze safety hazards, prepare technical documentation required by norms
What do you need to become a part of our team?
- University degree in technical science
- Good English language skills
- Practical experience with HW design, digital and analog design, power supplies, microcontrollers
- Experience with programming FPGA in VHDL, Verilog or SystemVerilog
- A good team spirit, analytical and systematic thinking, real focus on quality
- Availability to travel approx. 3 weeks per year
What would we appreciate if you have extra?
- Knowledge of fail-safe design
- Signing bonus in amount of CZK 50,000
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time