Siemens is a leading technology company passionate about the industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. We are a truly global company with 293.000 employees in over 170 countries. Siemens lives up to “being responsible, excellent and innovative” as its company values and dedicates itself to value creation and sustainable development with customer impact, growth mindset, technology with purpose and empowered people. The company supports customers to transform the industries that form the backbone of economies. That is what we call “Transform the everyday”.
Are you enthusiastic about P&O Digitalization and looking for a new challenge in an international environment? As a member of our P&O Ecosystem, you will be reporting into the Global P&O Digitalization and be responsible for bringing P&O Digitalization in Europe (without Germany) to life.
In this role, you will be able to:
- Orchestrate the P&O Digitalization Ecosystem within the region of Europe (without Germany). This includes local & regional demand alignment and coordination.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners on executing P&O Digitalization roadmap, including, e.g. IT, global and local expert teams, external vendors.
- Work closely together with local Heads of P&O in Europe and consult in P&O Digitalization matters.
- Partner with local P&O heads and understanding business requirements to deliver measurable value through our P&O digitalization portfolio.
- Explore options to fully leverage our global and local P&O IT Landscape in Europe.
- Communicate and advocate our P&O digitalization strategy to significant stakeholders within your area of responsibility.
- Engage and collaborate with our global P&O Digitalization team and constantly evolve our P&O platform & tools landscape based on business needs.
- Contribute to the global P&O digitalization strategy and roadmap definition to ensure alignment with country-specific requirements and needs.
- Create transparency about global solutions to impact regional strategy enablement and avoid service overlaps.
- As an application owner for local/regional P&O IT Landscape, ensure compliance and operational excellence in collaboration with internal and external partners.
- Take over budget responsibility for local & regional applications incl. Productivity.
- Management by continuously challenging the status quo and optimizing the landscape in alignment with our P&O IT strategy.
- Identify areas for improvement and define measures and actions in collaboration with local P&O organizations and in line with our global strategy.
- Engage within our Ecosystem to foster a thriving digitalization community.
- You have a degree or comparable educational background in Business Administration, focusing on HR or IT, Information Technology or related majors and bring 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
- You have a proven track record of initiatives and projects in the HR and/or HR Tech space, experience in a P&O digitalization function preferred
- You bring excellent interpersonal, consultative, and communication skills across diverse countries.
- You are motivated and can effectively navigate across different organizational boundaries and work in a cross-functional team environment.
- You are proactive, self-directed, results-oriented, influential, flexible, and adaptable.
- You bring an excellent ability to quickly grasp complex issues and situations and present them to the target groups in a structured manner.
- Fluency in English is a must, an additional European language a plus.
- You bring a willingness to travel up to 25%, including international travel.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time