Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as CRM Financial Data Analyst
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a CRM Financial Data Analyst, you will be responsible for:
• You will drive data visualization and CRM dashboard development for the Laboratory Diagnostics’ Global CRM organization
• You will provide insight and analysis on Laboratory Diagnostics deals, translating available aggregated data into actionable takeaways and recommendations
• You will support global initiatives related to CRM financial planning including the long-term Integrated Business Planning and other Commercial Excellence projects
• You will support the deal review process by combining financial analysis and deal insights
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
• You have completed studies in Business or Data sciences, have excellent analytical skills and a few years of relevant experience in data analytics combined with financial analysis
• You thrive working in a team setting, have excellent communication skills including active listening to translate business request into meaningful analytics
• Beyond standard MS Office tools, you are proficient in data visualization tools such as Power BI, QlikSense and QlikView
• You understand key financial indicators and how they connect with business performance
• You are curious and proactive in finding actionable insights from financial data and enabling business transparency
• You have good knowledge of SAP and other financial reporting systems
Required skills to have for the success of this role
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in data analysis. Experience with financial indicators preferrable
• Experience with the medical device industry a plus
• Willing to travel up to 10%
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.