We are looking for a young professional
focused on software development in C# to join our team that develops control
software for a new generation of Point-of-Care diagnostic devices (refer here
for the existing Point-of-Care product lines: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/point-of-care-testing).
Ideally, you have made the first experience with Scrum and in software projects
for 1 or more years /or relevant projects during the study. The project(s) main
technologies should be around C#
We use agile methods of software development and apply best engineering practices to create a high-quality product that helps to save lives around the globe.
More about our projects can be found at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/sk/kariera-v-dc
What are we expecting?
· First experience in software engineering in C#
· Understanding and ideally experience in using and applying OOD, OOP, and ideally design patterns
· Understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and engineering practices such as TDD/BDD, CI/CD, code review, etc.
· At least user-level working knowledge of LINUX
· Understand and have working experience with the majority of the following tools:
o Visual Studio
o Windows virtual machine
o .NET Core Framework
· Proactive and self-directed work style
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills
· Good aptitude for learning new technologies
· Ability to work in a team environment
• Adjustable standing desk as a standard
• MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
• Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
• Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Participation in world-famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
• Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within the company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
• Training and development program (business and product training, e-learning, language courses, soft skills training,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sports centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergartens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: starting from 1700 € brutto /month + VAR* depending on the seniority level of the candidate.
We are required by law to disclose the basic wage
component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider
your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package
and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employees fairly, about the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates to our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time