If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Our mission at Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) is to provide objective, factual and independent foresight to help Siemens be excellent and to improve the overall success of the company. As a business partner to Siemens management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact. Ecosystems of collaboration provide a basis to derive and apply innovative methodologies for a new level of assurance. We offer an inspiring, diverse and inclusive environment for our people to develop professionally and personally. Our core values, being respectful, curious, humble and open, define how we work together as a department.
To deliver on our vision of being pioneers in assurance and a talent incubator for Siemens, CF A offers a unique Grow and Development Model. We believe int the concept of lifelong learning and therefore encourage our people towards a mindset where continuous upskilling and reskilling becomes a natural part of our career. We invest in our expertise and therefore provide continuous career coaching, trainings and mentoring, all whilst working with top Siemens business leaders on multiple high-profile projects around the world. This is your chance to build your network within the company and become part of a truly diverse, international and innovative team.
We are looking for dedicated, result-oriented pioneers who are driven by the ambition to perform, even if that means leaving the trodden path and pushing boundaries. Are you an authentic and persuasive spirit with a holistic and digital mindset who can not only leverage their own expertise but also inspire and empower people to give their best? Be bold and apply now for the position as Associate (m/f/d) Compliance Audit.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Drive pre-audit planning and perform analyses to ensure that all risks and controls are identified
- Manage global client contacts and auditees, solidifying CF A as a trusted advisor and help manage risks for Siemens
- Interview clients in order to extract crucial information
- Use analytical skills to identify root causes of findings and assist clients in developing improvement measures
- Participate in closing meetings with management and support discussions with drawn conclusions from the engagement
- Use your digital mindset to drive digitalization in the audit environment and prepare Siemens for future challenges
- Show affinity for agile audit approach and share your expertise with others to find new solutions to well-known problems
What you need to make real what matters.
- At least 3-5 years experience in a finance / compliance function of a banking or financial services organization or the financial servies practices of a ‘Big 4’ firm
- Strong academic history, including a university degree in business / finance, ideally with a specialization in banking
- Strong knowledge in one of the following financial services areas: financing (e.g. project financing or leasing), global financial services regulations / regulatory requirements, risk management and underwriting / origination in a financial service environment
- General project management expertise in a complex global organization
- Fluent in English
- Flexibility to travel internationally as well as to live/embrace our work-remotly culture
Any questions left?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time