- Technical order processing of SINAMICS low-voltage converter cabinets, in accordance with the standards and process specifications, e.g. IEC, UL, RBHW, engineered-to-order process etc.
- Processing of projects and orders: clarify the incoming order and customer requirements, develop and adapt electrical designs and technical documents, provide manufacturing documents (bill of material, arrangement drawings, circuit diagrams etc.) and customer documentation on time.
- Project management: execute orders and projects on time, observe general conditions and order specifics (technical, contractual), execute claim and risk management.
- Support our customer during order realization: technical clarification and solution of complex customer requirements and support of acceptance tests
- Support the shopfloor during assembly phase
- Provide the technical interface between factory and customer support during commissioning and life cycle of the product
- Post-development product support: assessing purchasing alternatives or discontinuations of components, search for substitutes and incorporate them
- Working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- Helping our customers to boost their productivity and innovate their products in the name of Industry 4.0
- Working in an international team
- Interesting and diverse challenges
- Signing bonus 50,000 CZK
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electrical engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical Industrial Engineering or related field
- Existing knowledge and experience in electrical cabinet design and variable frequency drive systems, preferably with power above 200kW
- Awareness about product development, quotations and order processing is a big advantage
- Good process management skills
- Experience with project management system is helpful
- Competence in some of these tools is preferable (SAP R3, VISIO, Teamcenter, EPLAN)
- English language for daily business communication
- German language skills are required for shopfloor support
- Mobility for regular on-site shopfloor support
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- An individual budget of 48,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- E-voucher card - you can use for paying in stores like Tesco, Albert
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time