• Collaborate with foundries on advanced process nodes to achieve technology enablement.
• Work with internal R&D to enhance our product for advanced technology support.
• Develop technology data for various process nodes of foundries in the world.
• Support the mutual customers and our own field team on foundry-related matters.
• BSEE or BSCS with 4 years of experience or MSEE or MSCS with 2 years of experience.
• Must have programming experience with Perl, TCL, Python
• Familiar with ASIC design flow and Linux system.
• Nice to have any back-end design experience.
***Ideal candidate must with Perl, Tcl & APR experience.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Ireland) Limited, Taiwan Branch
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time