Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
As an automation engineer have to work closely with other teams to help discover and eliminate problems by gathering requirements and implementing business process automation. Sometimes this will include hardware or software,
- Identify opportunities for automation within software processes.
- Design and execute QA tests using scripts that automatically test functionality.
- Run tests for databases, systems, networks, applications, hardware and software.
- Identify bugs and quality issues in development, service or business processes.
- Install applications and databases relevant to automation.
- Collaborate with other business units to understand how automation can improve workflow.
- Gather requirements from clients, customers or end-users to develop the best automation solutions.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Understand the systems, networks, hardware and software working with, but you also need the skills to communicate and collaborate with other business units, clients or customers.
- The job requires programming skills in languages
- Working knowledge of mobile, web and desktop operating systems as well as experience with analytics
- Programming and coding experience
- Project management
- Agile, cloud and DevOps
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Communication and leadership skills
- Experience in computer science or engineering
- Automation and robotics
This role is based in Aurangabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time