Would you love to be a part of one of the world's leading software companies?
We are looking for a highly qualified Mixed-Signal Product Engineer to join our Analog/Mixed-Signal team in Cairo, Egypt.
As an AMS Product Engineer you will support the technical development and deployment of the companies' Mixed-Signal products. You will be handling some of the toughest mixed-signal circuit simulation challenges, working closely with our world-class field applications and engineering teams to enhance the accuracy, performance, capacity, and functionality for out mixed-signal applications.Main Responsibilities
- Identify potential high-value improvements and new functionality.
- Ensure optimal project requirements, especially with respect to deployability and quality.
- Represent customers’ tool and solution functionality requirements in product teams.
- Create and review high-quality technical content.
- Provide in-depth second-line technical support for beta and early production ramp-up.
- Represent Siemens at conferences with demos and technical papers.
- Engage early adopters and ensure success of new key developments and features.
- Develop high-class training collateral and conduct field and customer training classes.
- BS/MS. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or any related field.
- Familiar with Analog/Mixed-Signal verification tools.
- Spice simulations knowledge is a plus!
- Familiar with mixed-signal simulation solutions (AMS Designer, VCS-XA).
- Familiar with AMS design environments including Cadence ADE.
- Experience verifying nanometer analog/digital/RF designs is a plus!
- Experience in design and characterization of PLLs, ADC/DAC, High-Speed I/Os is preferred.
- Ability to work with world-class, PhD caliber development team.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
We're looking for both Senior and Junior Engineers.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access and equal opportunity.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time