Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as “Senior Quality Assurance Engineer” from our office in Yerevan, Armenia.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
As a Senior QA Engineer you will mainly be responsible for automation and improvement of the software testing process. Further you will be responsible for:
- Creating test-plans for comprehensive features/enhancements for one of the developed tools
- Manual verification of the newly implemented code, using proven 3rd party tools where needed
- Reporting defects, localizing the issue, providing necessary input to reproduce it, including scripts, layouts, etc.
- Implementing regression tests for covering the introduced code
- Daily and on demand runs of tests, reporting the results to counterparts
- Monthly runs of the tests through coverage reporting and memory checker tools and reporting the results
- Providing weekly reports with brief description of the work done and the plan for the next week
- Participating QA and cross-functional team meetings
What do you need to realize what matters?
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in an EDA or Computer science related area - Cybernetics, Computer science, Microelectronics, Applied Math, etc.
- Strong Experience in automated software testing preferably in EDA area
- Scripting/Programming skills
- Knowledge of basic algorithms and ability of estimating the complexity of algorithms, creating and implementing algorithms
- Experience of working with code coverage measuring tools (gcov, Pure Coverage) and memory errors reporting tools (valgrind, Purify) is plus
- Knowledge of basic electrical circuit laws
- Basic knowledge of Boolean algebra and logical circuits Basic knowledge about EDA flow and manufacturing process
- Fluent verbal and written English, ability to work in an international team, having regular international team meetings
- Good planning skills, basic knowledge of one of planning tools - JRA, MS Project, etc.
- Experience of working with a source control and an issue tracking tool Readiness to support team members in force major situations
What we offer?
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage:
Siemens Digital Enterprise videos:
Siemens PLM & MOM videos:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Closed Joint-Stock Company
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time