Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Motion Graphic Designer and help us to create lively stories to enrich our communications.
Please submit a showreel with your application alongside your résumé.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will assume the role of motion graphics expert in our in-house agency
- As a visual storyteller, you will work autonomously to develop concepts and storyboards and put your ideas into practice
- With your creative talent and feel for layout, color, form, typography and timing, you will support the clear visual communication of facts and interrelations
- You will assume independent responsibility for planning, creating and implementing motion designs and 2D character animations
- You will act as the first point of contact for our internal customers in matters regarding motion graphics – and will also be the go-to person in our design team
- You will drive forward the topic of motion graphics in Creative Services, acting as a mentor and advisor
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master's degree in design and have already gained several years of professional experience in an advertising agency, film production or similar environment, which you can demonstrate with an informative showreel
- We would also like to hear from you if you have a bachelor's degree or have completed a program of vocational and further training combined with additional professional experience in this field
- You are a pro when it comes to motion graphics, 3D animation, image composition and illustration
- You understand corporate design and know how to make brands shine
- You are highly proficient in programs such as After Effects (including After Effects Expressions), Photoshop, Illustrator and C4D/Blender
- You ideally have in-depth experience in sound, possibly also including initial exposure to JS or CSS
- You are keen to help us develop new ideas in an innovative and creative way
Your attributes and skills:
- You are business-fluent in spoken and written German and English
- You are a reliable team player and a fast learner with a hands-on mentality and high-quality standards
- You are an effective self-starter with a friendly and communicative personality. You thrive as part of a team and enjoy learning new things daily as well as sharing your ideas with others
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time