Bogie Production Team Leader
Aurangabad | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
- Responsible to produce components, products, and systems, whilst meeting delivery deadlines, quality standards and cost targets.
- Achievement of maximum efficiency and productivity through continuous improvement of processes, technologies, and skills.
- Optimal product life cycle support through close cooperation and alignment with business partners (e.g. project management, purchasing and logistics
- Operational responsibility for planning (capacity, deadlines, staff, areas/space, inventories, overhead costs and investments), execution, monitoring and continuous improvement of a production area whilst complying with objectives for deadlines, quality and costs, and EHS.
- Achieve optimal earnings contributions through continuously increasing productivity, e.g. through continuous optimization of processes and technologies. Consistent advancement of Lean Production activities as part of the Siemens production system.
- Ensuring that the production and delivery of components / products / assets / systems to the client(s) is on schedule and in accordance with quality and quantity at competitive costs and compliant with the market requirements.
- Further development and innovation in the area of responsibility, in order to be able to meet existing and future client needs.
- Ensuring compliance of existing laws and directives (e.g. occupational health and safety, environmental protection, Siemens directives) in your own area of responsibility
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience of 7 years along with bachelor’s degree or post-graduation in production/Supply chain
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in project management, preferably with a focus on the field of production
- Collaboration with the works council in coordination with the responsible site management, as well as collaboration with external partners (e.g., suppliers in coordination with the relevant purchasing department)
- Advance knowledge in "Railway" product and system, Industrial engineering, Quality, Production processes etc.
- International experience is desired.
- Good Communication Skills
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Aurangabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time