Production Engineering Team Leader
Aurangabad | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
- Responsible for the essential industrial engineering functions of a plant, including production planning, time management, planning of production technology and equipment design.
- Production planning for products and systems, whilst meeting quality standards and cost targets. Achievement of maximum efficiency and productivity through continuous improvement in production.
- Responsibility includes the translation of design specifications into working manufacturing documents. Development of devices to optimize costs. A high standard of occupational health and safety and environmental protection must be ensured.
- Furthermore, the sites in Sacramento, Yekaterinburg, Aurangabad, and other additional external production sites shall be looked after in the international production networks part of the ToT activities.
- Ensuring the quality, on-time delivery of work standards (work plans, work instructions, etc.) and device concepts to manufacturing
- Achieve optimal earnings contributions through continuously increasing productivity, e.g. through continuous optimisation of processes and technologies. Consistent advancement of lean production activities as part of the Siemens production system.
- Further development and innovation of the production unit, in order to be able to meet existing and future client needs even better. Preparation of investment projects
- Ensuring observance and compliance with existing regulations and directives (e.g occupational health and safety and environmental protection)
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience of 5 years in manufacturing (e.g. industrial engineering, production)
- Project management activities in manufacturing is mandatory
- Collaboration with development, sales / project management, purchasing and other business partners to work out and implement effective and innovative production strategies and concepts, to ensure the necessary contribution of the production unit to the business success of the projects.
- Expertise in the PLM process with the aim of SCM-based product designs
- Advance knowledge in "Railway" product and system, Industrial engineering, Quality, Production processes, equipment construction etc.
- International experience is desired.
- Good Communication Skills
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Aurangabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time