- You make sure the team is agile with the proper mindset to continuously improve.
- You make sure the core values of the SCRUM methodology like the ceremonies and sprints are being held and used properly.
- You coach the team in their agile journey and help them with their impediments.
- You facilitate and lead the ceremonies.
- You make sure the meetings are meaningful with proper actions.
- You are a continuous improvement enthusiast and use all the necessary methods to improve yourself and your team.
- Agile methodologies knowledge
- Experience as a Scrum master (or a similar role) or developer working in an agile team
- Dealing with stakeholders (expectation definition, timeline definitions, process definitions, quality expectations, estimations etc., ... )
- Problem solving mindset
- English spoken and written
- Willingness for occasional travel within Europe
- Nice to have or willingness to learn
- Clinical standards (FHIR, HL7, IHE, CDA, Smart-on-FHIR, OpenEHR)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) license
- Experience in the software development industry
- Basic medical knowledge (e.g. clinical workplaces)
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time