Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Senior Commercial Officer based in Cairo - Egypt
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will support the sales team in calculations, offer and contracts related to new deals.
- You will ensure the highest (public) tender and offer quality w/ best in class lead time
- You will provide support (focus FI) for the sales team, coordinates multimodality deal escalations if necessary
- You will confirm payment terms and update the standard local costs (installation, application, warranty, freight, accessories cost).
- You will support in order Intake development and pursue the best data quality
- You will support in sales order creation, issuance of customer invoice and ensure that revenue is recognized on time and according to the IFRS15.
- You will be support in project controlling costs and reporting in SAP if needed
- You will ensure that all activities are in line with our guidelines and legal framework.
Your qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in related business.
- Experience with using SAP is preferred
Your attributes and skills
- Excellent English language, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong drive and focus with attention to details and a result - oriented character
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and internal stakeholders to facilitate business.
- Maintain clean financial books and records.
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility of assigned tasks.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Diversity and Inclusion
Siemens Healthineers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, gender, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
At Siemens Healthineers, we take our difference to heart. We are a strongly knit team of 50,000 Healthineers all driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of healthcare. We value diversity and inclusion and are committed to equality for all. Our people are all talented in their own unique way. Our diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas enable us to push boundaries and create new innovative technologies for our customers and patients all over the world. Working with us, you will be part of an international working environment made up of diverse teams and cultures, an environment where everyone is valued and recognized.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.A.E.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time