• Supporting the Program for Development of Digitalization Processes and PLM Applications of the ITL (Integrated Tool Landscape) at Siemens Healthineers.
• Taking ownership of tasks of Implementation, Testing and Documentation of configuration and features for Teamcenter, Siemens PLM NX, and Mentor (Xpedition and Capital Harness).
• Requirement Analysis and preparing low-level Design of Software Solutions.
• Participating in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle activities, from Design to Productization.
• Implementation of new features, bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to Coding and Quality Guidelines
• Identification and implementation of unit, integration, automation tests.
• Performing Code Review, providing Documentation (Requirement/Design/API Definition) inputs, and ensuring delivery conforming to Organization and Project Quality Processes
• Performing Submission of solution into Software Configuration Management System, within committed delivery timelines
Domain Expertise in:
• Teamcenter Configuration (BMIDE, Queries, Workflows, Authorization, Preferences and Active Workspace).
• Digital Manufacturing suite of applications (MPP/MBM/Simulation)
• Teamcenter Administration and BMIDE update/deployment.
• Engineering Bill of Material (eBOM), Manufacturing Bill of Material (mBOM).
• Bill of Resources (BoR), Bill of Process (BoP)
• Change Management Business Process in Teamcenter(CMII)
• Teamcenter Active Workspace Client (AWC)
• SAP Active Integration Gateway (AIG) for enabling bidirectional data integration and process coupling between Teamcenter and SAP S/4 HANA
• Teamcenter Integration for SAP (T4S) and Teamcenter Integration for Enterprise Applications (T4EA)
• Siemens Digital Industries Digital Manufacturing Tool – Technomatix.
• Basic knowledge of Siemens PLM NX Connected products for Modelling, Drafting and Sheetmetal etc.
• Proven Expertise with Distributed Enterprise Architecture and Integration of Large Scale Software Systems
• Expertise with Oracle RDBMS as Database User.
• Strong programming skills for Teamcenter client customization based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Java.
• Proven expertise with node.js for server-side Java Scripting.
• ITK Server Side Coding experience using c & c++ including Teamcenter Workflows.
• Proficiency with Angular for UI Development.
• Expertise with Microservices architecture pattern.
• Proficiency with Containerization techniques with Docker.
• Demonstrable experience of working in Agile SCRUM framework with SAFe methodology.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• BE / B. Tech / ME / M. Tech / MCA