Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as “C++ Software Engineer in Emerging Technologies Team”
from our office in Katowice, Poland or any of our other Siemens locations within Poland. We consider a mix between working remotely from home and meet with the team in the office.
As a C++ Mid-level Software Development Engineer, you will participate in developing breakthrough Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software, which is used by our customers to create a variety of amazing products, from smartphones to satellite systems. We believe in Agile development, so our teams are expected to be self-sufficient and perform without the classical management structure. Furthermore, these teams foster culture that allows everyone to express their views, be a contributor, and grow as a professional.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Develop new competitive functionalities and support the existing software solutions
- Analyze requirements and contribute to all levels of the architecture
- Create automated tests on a regular basis and then maintain them
- Participate in software design and code reviews
- Collaborate within and outside your Agile scrum team in an international environment
- Grow professionally together with your teammates
What do you need to realize what matters?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer/Software Engineering, Electronics, or a related discipline
- Excellent C++ knowledge with significant experience in C++ programming
- Excellent analytical skills and an understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with object-oriented software design and design patterns
- Ability to work independently or with a team in a dynamic environment
- Excellent English language skills that enhance communication (verbal and written) with your foreign colleagues
What we offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits (Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance, Medical Care, Sport Card, Life Insurance)
- Extra paid vacation days
- Work on implementations as product producer (Siemens) not a partner company
- Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens
- Support with relocation (candidate outside of Katowice)
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage:
Siemens Digital Enterprise videos:
Siemens PLM & MOM videos:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Polska Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time