Do you believe in data driving transformation and new capabilities? Are you interested in playing a leading role in the data journey for a leader in PLM software? Do you enjoy rolling up your sleeves to move things? Do you enjoy working with global and diverse teams? If so, here is a great opportunity.
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a world leader in PLM Software with engineering and manufacturing applications supporting different industries. We are seeking a technical leader to drive our data management capabilities to the next level leveraging the best-in-class database technologies and strategies.
Come join a diverse technology and innovation team driving portfolio architecture strategy in Siemens Digital Industries Software. You will be the technical leader on a team developing and driving a strategy working across the portfolio. You will learn and grow from both a technical and a domain knowledge working with the broad portfolio of our products.
- Drive strategy, architecture patterns and templates for data management for engineering applications using NoSQL and polyglot persistence
- Drive new data driven capabilities in portfolio based on engineering data around search and analytics
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- 10+ years of architecting solution for NoSQL (and SQL) persistence for enterprise applications
- Knowledge and experience with Document stores, key-value, columnar and graph databases
- Experience with microservices and domain-driven architecture
- Experience architecting applications using polyglot persistence
- Experience developing graph APIs
- Experience architecting security across multiple databases
- Experience with distributed and managed databases
- Experience with big data
- Experience architecting for multiple cloud providers
- Leadership skills working across teams
- Ability to lead team of architects
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Experience working with enterprise, engineering and PLM Applications
- Experience developing commercial software products
- Experience with transforming or evolving enterprise desktop solutions to cloud solutions
- Experience with developing data warehouses and data lakes
- Experience with developing search applications
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently the White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted, you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.