Polarion Application Support Manager
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
The Polarion Application Support Manager reports to the Director of North Americas PLMS organization and is closely aligned with a primary team in Prague, CZ. The position will provide both customer technical support and supervisory duties for a small team of technical engineers.
- Managerial responsibilities involve administration of performance reviews, establishing best in class ISO certified processes, managing of escalated calls and alignment across internal and external customers.
- Customer issues are managed across internal CRM ticketing system that are initiated into DISW Support Center and by phone. Knowledge of call or customer ticketing system helpful.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring existing team of engineers.
- Qualified candidates must have a degree in Computer Science or equivalenteducation and/or experience.
- A minimum three years in Product Data Management(PDM) and/or Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) solutions.
- Technical competence required in Polarion ALM is preferred, however experience with competitive solutions such as Jira, IBM Rational Doors, Jama Connect or other Application Lifecycle Management solutions may be considered.
- Ability to comprehend complex software concepts, anunderstanding of Visual Basic or C programming, database concepts, networking concepts, and Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products is
- Proficient analytical, writing, and communication skills, thorough knowledge of computer systems, i.e. applicationinstallation, use of email, and O/S experience.
Other locations will be considered for qualified applicants.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.