The Tessent Silicon Lifecycle Solutions division seeks a highly motivated, creative, and energetic individual as Product Engineer. Tessent is the market and technology leader of automated tools for insertion of semiconductor design-for-test (DFT) structures, automatic test pattern generation (ATPG), embedded deterministic compression (EDT), diagnosis-driven yield analysis (DDYA), and Embedded Analytics (EA). This position presents a great opportunity to stay involved technically while getting exposure to marketing and interacting with sales. This role will focus on our Tessent Diagnosis and Yield Insight yield products which create our DDYA flow.
- Define and characterize new product capabilities needed to meet customer requirements.
- Work collaboratively with Siemen’s engineering to prototype, evaluate, and test new products and features.
- Lead beta programs and support beta partners.
- Drive product adoption.
- Create and deliver in-depth technical presentations, develop training material, white papers, contributed articles, and application notes.
- Work with customers as well as Siemen’s stakeholders such as regional application engineers, global support engineers, and marketing.
- Work through complex technical issues and independently create solutions and new methodologies.
- Explain complex principles in simple terms to broad audiences.
- Some travel, domestic and international.
- BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field is required.
- Must have 5-8 years of experience, including 2+ years of experience in logic diagnosis and yield analysis and failure analysis. Background in DFT (Design for Test) for complex ASICs / SOCs, including some of the following areas: Automatic test pattern generation (ATPG), internal scan, embedded compression (EDT), logic built-in self-test (LBIST), IEEE 1687 IJTAG, hierarchical DFT implementation.
- Exposure to one or more adjacent IC disciplines
- Electrical and physical failure isolation techniques
- Yield management systems (commercial or otherwise)
- ATE use / test program development.
- NPI (New Product Introduction) for complex SoC’s
- Fabless / foundry / OSAT use case
- Proficiency in a scripting language like TCL.
- Experience with Tessent Diagnosis and/or practical use scan test results.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Knowledge of IC design trends and emerging requirements.
- Proficiency in LINUX and Windows environments.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.