Company: Siemens EDA
Job Title: RTL Research & Development Engineer
Job Reference #: 285208
Job Location: Wilsonville, OR
We are looking for a highly motivated, creative, and energetic engineer with excellent communication skills to join our team. You will be working in an international team with fellow software and hardware development engineers, as well as quality assurance, customer support, and product marketing engineers. Together we create the next generation of one of our principal products. You will have the opportunity to responsibly lead projects that add significant new functionality and value to the product. You will have ample opportunity to improve your personal and professional skills and knowledge.
- Master’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline
- An understanding of semiconductor logic or memory design
- Fluent in a hardware description language (HDL)
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Submit your resume written in English
- Basic understanding of some of these areas: HDL simulation, logic synthesis, integrated circuit (IC) place and route, timing analysis (SDC), logic equivalence checking, CDC and RDC checking
- Knowledge in at least one of these areas: Memory Built-In Self-Test and diagnosis, IEEE 1149.1, IEEE 1500, IEEE 1687, IEEE 1838 standards, SystemVerilog
- Fundamental skills in software design in a modern language
- At least 2 years of design or software development experience in a commercial environment
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.