This position is a part of the Atlas Graduate Program. Through this program, new engineers will receive 12 months of developmental training. This training will include technical and non-technical training courses. You will work with Siemens EDA executives and world-class engineers and learn what it is like to work as part of a company that is solving software challenges in the area of electronic design automation.
Responsible for the definition and direction of a product or product family throughout all stages of the product life cycle (concept through end-of-life.). Works with product marketing and sales on the product launch and go to market strategy to ensure that the product is successful in the marketplace upon release. Continues to work with development, sales and product marketing to manage the product through its life cycle to ensure it meets established goals for revenue and customer satisfaction. At this level the employee performs some essential activities outlined above under direct management.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline
- A basic understanding of semiconductor logic design and verification
- Basic skills in a hardware description languages (VHDL, SV, UVM, etc.)
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages (PERL, Python, TCL, etc.)
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Submit your
resume written in English
- Basic understanding of some of these areas: HDL simulation, logic synthesis, integrated circuit (IC) place and route, timing analysis (SDC), logic equivalence checking, CDC and RCD checking
- Familiarity with standard interfaces (PCIe, Ethernet, USB, etc.)
- Fundamental skills in software design in a modern language
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.