- Ensure successful product launches in responsible product(s)
- Continuous market research and competition analysis on the foreseen and planned activities and delivering corresponding feedback to Sales/MKT, define and replace the strategy according to survey and marketing analysis data.
- Reports processes to the respective departments and handles the data update together with business line.
- Formalize the respective Marketing and business plans, supports Marketing and Sales Meetings.
- Working with our sales colleagues to update the tools, marketing policy and sales target using our existing data.
- Ensure the direct connection with corporate
- Develop opinion leaders
- Ensure together with RA/QS and according to ISO rules the withdrawals of products and the complaint handling.
- Other projects or tasks assigned by supervisor or company.
- At least 5 years experience in marketing within diagnositcs industry. Adequate knowledge about diagnostics products and its major feastures, applications and advantages. Adequate marketing experience and proven success record.
- The ability to use different communication methods both remotely and face to face.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal and good teamwork.
- Is highly computer literate with good experience in using Microsoft Office applications in particular expert knowledge of Excel.
- Has a thorough knowledge of Company Procedures and Policies.
- Good understanding of the Financial system operated within the company.
- A broad based knowledge of the products within the In-Vitro Diagnostics industry.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Negotiation skills.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time