What are my job responsibilities?
Assist the Bidding Team on supervising the Delivery of the Project Proposal in terms of QSC (Quality/Schedule/Costs) on Building Management System (BMS), Fire & Gas (F&G), Energy & Performance Services (EPS) portfolios but not limited to:-
- Support on bidding activities
- Support configuration and change management activities with assistance from Engineering team
- Familiarize with various ongoing BMS, F&G and EPS projects
- Close relationship with project teams for better understanding of the different stages of the projects
- Familiarize with the financials of the Projects: costs, revenue, cashflow/invoicing to customer, working closely with the Commercial PMs.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Undertaking a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Masters in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Able to work independently and also a good team player who can work well in a multi-cultural environment.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time