As the MindSphere Sales Lead APAC, you will drive sales of the Siemens MindSphere industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)-as-a-Service offering in the Asia Pacific (APAC) zone. You will be accountable for business growth and the attainment of business objectives in the zone. In the role of the Sales Lead, you will directly report to the Global Sales Lead for MindSphere and will work very closely with regional Sales Management in the APAC zone. You will be responsible for executing the go-to-market strategy in APAC and thus lead a team of Portfolio Developers, Cloud Sales Specialists, and Presales. You and your team will work in close collaboration with local Account Teams and Partners on the execution of campaigns, sales plays, and initiatives to maximize and improve software opportunities for MindSphere.What are the responsibilities of this role?
- Responsible for the MindSphere go-to-market and target achievement in the APAC zone
- Act as the interface between DI SW regions and Siemens Regional Companies for industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) engagements and overall sales planning
- Define/refine the go-to-market strategy with priority industries, customer accounts, and initiatives to achieve the target
- Manage the business and target planning process and ensure targets being set are aligned with and received in each country
- Establish and supervise measurable goals for monitoring portfolio growth against each campaign/initiative in your region and provide feedback for improvement
- Plan and conduct regular business reviews with global, zone, and country leadership
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and close new business.
- That specifically includes collaboration with adjacent business segments to expand Siemens’ overall value contribution to customers. Especially pushing the integration of the entire Siemens IIoT stack from OT (operations technologies) to IT (information technologies).
- Strengthen and expand the existing partner ecosystem for services. That also includes considering country-specific requirements in terms of services, local partners, and the ability to deliver projects.
- Establish and drive an IIoT sales community in the APAC region
- Solid sales management or sales experience of 4+ years in B2B software sales or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) / Cloud sales (either coming from an IT or OT background)
- Proven track record in driving annual recurring revenue growth
- Curiosity for new technologies in OT and IT as well as creating new business models
- Solid understanding of IIoT and data analytics and how they generate business value for all relevant personas from shop floor to the top floor
- Understanding of business value created by IIoT as well as strong ability to articulate this to customers at all levels
- Ability to deﬁne business needs and develop value propositions and contribute to the generation of compelling proposals
- Excelling in building business relationships on an executive level is critical for success and an existing personal network with decision-makers in the region is a plus
- Experience to collaborate and get results with diverse teams across multiple internal and external organizations and various countries
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills in English. Additional relevant languages are a plus
- Industrial automation, engineering, or IT background especially in SaaS or Cloud is a plus
- Approximately 50% travel, when Covid has subsided
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time