Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management. Check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Together, we build technologies that take society further. Came and change the future with us!
What role will you play?
- Design and implement HANA Development / Data Models
- Design and Development of technical solutions to implement future requirements in line with the business strategy
- Design and implement visual interfaces using SAP Analytics Cloud
- Create conceptual solutions and functional specifications defined by the customer
- Support unit testing, Integration testing and Performance testing of HANA models
- Defining and Requesting HANA Jobs
We are looking for:
- Bachelor/Master’s (or equivalent) in Computer Science Engineering such as, Software Engineering, Telecommunications, or others
- 2-5 years of work experience in following areas: SAP HANA Native & SQL programming and modelling
- Work experience in SAP Analytics Cloud Development
- Strong experience in developing HANA data models, functions and stored procedures, including SAP HANA Native & SQL
- In-depth understanding of database fundamentals, including relational database design, multidimensional database design
- Be proactive, be a technology knowledge seeker, work with a team and be able to solve problems
- Excellent communication skills, both talking and listening. You can explain complicated technical matters in a simple manner
- Intrinsically motivated and a keen learner with a growth mindset
- Business fluent English skills round off your profile
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.