Business Process Specialist
Location: Suzhou or Shanghai
Why Choose us ?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work
What will you do if join us?
GBS O2C China is looking for a business process analyst to initiate and manage process improvements and digital solution initiatives using the latest technologies, i.e., artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, business process management solutions.
This position will work internally within O2C internal projects to support the service lines, as well as externally with our operating and strategic customers to leverage these technologies and provide solutions to meet their business needs.
The role will work collaborate with global and exchange various countries' experience and knowledge.
Area of Responsibility:
· Optimization of processes with automation, digital solutions or redesign within the portfolio services of GBS O2C Business Line.
· 通过自动化、数字化解决方案或重新设计GBS O2C业务线组合服务的流程优化。
· Drive innovation and evaluates new tools/application in alignment with the business line strategy (RPA, Data Analytics, AI, etc.)
· Pursue the increased automation rate, service availability, service quality and cost optimization for provided services
· Ensure implementation of operational standards in alignment with affected services
· Support the successful completion of internal and customer facing projects
· Collaborate with other players in the global GBS network of experts to maximize benefit for the customer and probability to win business
· Engage with customers to develop project scope, KPI/SLA and transition to operations
· Analyze and map existing business processes and identify requirements needed for process re-engineering and work with the customer to implement changes, whether digital or operational
· Provide input to support the development of the budget, cost & pricing
· Supports customer demand management service reviews and operational reviews
· Monitors savings contribution
· Defines the benefit model of a potential project and ensures the value of the project outweighs the cost of requirements
· Identifies potential projects with customers through relationship management or customer satisfaction indicators
Who are we looking for?
· Business Analysts candidates must have a minimum of 3 years related experience
· BS/BA in related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered. Certification may be required in some areas.
· Experience in process design and digital solution implementations
· Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
· Strong experience with SAP/Uipath/Power BI/Tableau/Qlik is a plus
· 有SAP/Uipath/Power BI/Tableau/Qlik经验者优先
· Capability to effectively manage deadlines/time, prioritization, in a fast-paced environment
· Familiar with latest digital technology topics
· Applied know-how in using data analytics for process improvement
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time