Manager - Strategic Procurement
Aurangabad | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
- Ensure a reliable and punctual supply chain of materials in required quality
- Prepare and execute negotiations aiming at the cost-optimum for the company
- Define and implement procurement strategies based on demand, market and supplier analysis
- Create and negotiate complex contracts (after consulting Legal) with international validity
- Select, evaluate, develop and classify the supplier portfolio
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience of 8-12 years along with bachelor’s degree or post graduation in Supply chain etc.
- Concluded commercial or technical education
- Professional experience in strategic procurement in an international context
- Presentation skills
- ERP-system skills (e.g., SAP)
- Team-minded, ability to communicate, be proactive, ability to analyze, assertiveness, decision-making ability
- Languages: English
(full professional proficiency)
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Aurangabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time