Technical Marketing Engineer (Mechanical)
Are you an engineer with a passion for creativity? Are you good at explaining technical concepts in a highly visual and engaging way so that people can understand their value? If so, then you may be ready for the next step in your career.
We are rapidly growing our team of marketing professionals who work in the Simulation and Test (STS) division. This is an outstanding and exciting role with global impact that gives you the opportunity to combine strong technical engineering experience with your curiosity about crafting innovative, highly visual content, and the ability to communicate technical concepts simply. Let’s help get the engineering world excited about Simcenter!
The Simulation and Test division delivers powerful performance engineering solutions that help our customers build innovative products. The technical marketing engineer (Mechanical) is a contributor on the marketing team responsible for market awareness and understanding of Simcenter mechanical simulation solutions. In this role you will work closely with colleagues in product management, business development and marketing to design core messages, build compelling demos and supporting materials, and plan overall go-to-market efforts.
You will join a multinational team of expert engineers and marketing professionals, motivate customers across industries through events and interviews, and travel occasionally post-Covid, including internationally.Responsibilities
Lead solution domain and product marketing activities for mechanical simulation including planning, crafting content, supporting campaigns, and developing success stories.
- Work with STS marketing professionals to raise the profile of Simcenter solutions in the market
- Create and deliver compelling visual, multimedia content that can be used on our website, social media, blogs, events and more.
- Create the key messages and creative content to position these solutions
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues to support product releases and marketing campaigns
- Engage with technical specialists and industry and applications authorities to showcase the value of Simcenter for various applications.
- Work with customers to tell their success stories through case studies and interviews
- Act as a spokesperson for the mechanical simulation domain for media
- Generate content and maintain the visibility of the solutions on the Siemens website and blogs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Engineering with 5-10 years of proven experience.
- Hands-on experience with Simcenter 3D and a familiarity with other Simcenter simulation products such as Simcenter Nastran, Simcenter Madymo, or related products
- Good awareness of competitive solutions and overall market for systems simulation
- Ability to represent marketing viewpoints in discussions with product management or portfolio teams; ability to convey business value of our solutions
- Ability to use Simcenter 3D to build rich visual content like images, demos and videos
- Mentor others in the creation of such materials, deliver presentations to internal and external audiences
- Upbeat, creative and eager to think in an unexpected way.
- Standout colleague with project management skills to work with minimal direction and meet timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- In-depth experience with one of the above-mentioned Siemens solutions
- Good knowledge/experience in marketing including campaign planning and content creation
- Experience with Office365 and its Apps (OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Planner).
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.